IT Teacher – Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
Supply Desk are recruiting on Behalf of a Secondary School in the Brighton & Hove area for an experienced IT Teacher. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a team that prides itself on its links to the local community and providing a well-rounded education for all its pupils.
– Start date April 2021.
– Paid to scale (MPS1-UPS3)
– Located close to public transport routes.
– Remote learning in place until COVID restrictions are lifted.
– Full time, Long term contract
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a Qualified ICT Teacher (NQT, QTS)
– Ability to successfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Have access to own travel or ability to commute to Brighton.
– Sound knowledge of the curriculum up to GCSE (A level highly advantageous).
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Genuine passion for raising attainment and seeing pupils succeed.
Benefits of Working with Supply Desk:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects including Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive a £100 bonus.
– Your own dedicated consultant on hand to offer expert advice and search for your dream role.
If you would like to apply for this IT Teacher role in Brighton and Hove, please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our Brighton Secondary branch on 01273 022 22 for more details.