ICT | Slough | Competitive pay | January 2021 start
Close To Station • ICT KS3 KS4 Teacher position • Full-Time, long term Teacher position.
Looking to start a new role? Time for the next step in your career?
Contact Zoe from Supply Desk today to discuss this ICT teacher role and many others which are available for a January 2021 start.
We are the leading education recruitment company who will help you not only find the role you want but also support you in developing your career.
The School is based in Slough and is close to links of transportation. Modern equipment helps to facilitate interactive ICT lessons. Ofsted graded as “Good”, the school caters for over 300 pupils. Very supportive SLT will guide you during the ICT teacher induction and the length of the placement.
The successful candidate will:
- Teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years in Slough
- Teach in as differentiated a way as possible to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time and liaise with those responsible for purchase
- Maintain effective behaviour management in classroom using positive behaviour strategies to ensure learner’s engagement in the lesson.
- Assess appropriately the work of the students following the course in accordance with the school assessment policy
- Keep records of students’ progress and achievement and set appropriate targets.
The requirements are:
- ICT or relevant degree or certificate
- PGCE, NQT, QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching technological subjects on a secondary school level
- Passion for teaching
Do not hesitate to contact Zoe in regards to this ICT Teacher role in Slough by sending your most recent CV to
Or call 01923 295300/ 07435 552169