ICT Teacher – Havering
Main pay range to upper pay range
A “GOOD” school in The London Borough of Havering is seeking a fully qualified ICT Teacher to join their team in September 2021. They strive to ensure all their students work hard, remain determined and understand their passion to work hard will assist them along their journey to achieve their goals in life.
About the school
This recognised good secondary school believes in developing the whole child as an individual in an inclusive and enjoyable environment. Students here are regularly recognised, celebrated and share in their own success. The school is modern and has been refurbished several times to include excellent new classrooms, a gym and technology centre. Staff are valued and are offered regular training to allow for career development.
- Ofsted Good
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
- Recently refurbished classrooms and facilities
- Engaged and well behaved student body
“We are a supportive and passionate team who look forward to welcoming you”
Head of Computing
- Full time 5 days a week role as an ICT teacher
- You will have teaching responsibility across KS3/4
- Planning all your lessons adapting for individual needs and abilities
- Fair teaching timetable with ample marking and preparation time
- Carrying out regular assessments to ensure students make progress
- QTS / NQT – ICT Teacher
- UK secondary school teaching experience
- Proven track record of raising attainment levels in the subject of ICT/ Computing/ Computer science
- Open and flexible approach to teaching
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Zoe on: 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.