INCLUSION Manager – Term Time Only – 8.00am to 4.30pm
Chilterns Area – Buckinghamshire
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a good and improving school on the edge of The Chilterns area in Buckinghamshire in their search for an inclusion manager. Join an outstanding hard-working team totally committed to an innovative, caring and aspirational learning community for all! Required from September or sooner if possible.
The school are looking for a motivated individual to supervise a group of up to 8 students who have been withdrawn from mainstream lessons. They require someone who can promote an orderly and attractive working environment which is conducive to learning and ensure that students complete the work assigned to them.
- To work as part of the Pastoral Support Team to provide complementary service to teaching and support staff
- Promote the inclusion and engagement of all students, ensuring equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
- To encourage students to interact positively and co-operatively with others and to engage in activities offered to them by the school
Requirements for the Role:
- · Minimum 2 years’ experience working with KS3-KS4 students
- · Experience working with students with emotional and behavioural needs
- · A good standard of education
- · A strong understanding of safeguarding and SEN Code of Practices
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To apply, please send your up to date CV to Jenny Harrison and we will then be in touch if you are shortlisted for this role or any other vacancies we have.
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
If you know of anyone who is looking we offer £100 for all successful referrals.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.