Individual Needs Assistant
Primary Individual Needs Assistant- Battle – September 2020 Start
Do you have experience working with children on a 1:1 basis? Have you got experience working with children with additional learning needs? Do you find it rewarding helping others achieve their full potential? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you immediately.
The ideal person will either have experience working in schools or previous experience as a support worker. This role is as rewarding as it gets and is more tailored for the right person’s persona and attitude rather than qualifications.
Our client is a rural one form-entry Church of England Primary School at the heart of the village. It is a happy school in which all strive to do their best for the children, their families and each other so that everyone reaches their full potential. The school has recently been judged by Ofsted as securely good and they now want to build on this to become an outstanding school.
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
* Experience of working with young people
* TA/Mentor/Youth Work/ Community Work background
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
Below are your benefits – this will include but are not limited to:
* Varied training courses (Both practical and e-learning)
* Weekly payroll (£60 – £75 per day)
* Refer a friend scheme (Earn £100 for each referral)
* A dedicated consultant (Only ever a phone call away)
* Flexible working hours (You decide the days you want to work)
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Promoting students learning and development
* Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
* Working closely and positively with other team members
* Supporting the teacher taking the class
* Working closely with pupils on a 1:1 basis
* Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
If interested in this role please contact Josh Supply Desk on 01273 609993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org