Intervention Teachers & Learning Support Staff Needed
Primary or Secondary
Pay: £70 – 130 per day
Supply Desk are currently recruiting for a number of intervention specialists to cover work within Primary/Secondary and SEN settings across Hillingdon. We are recruitment partner to multiple local councils and therefore have plenty of opportunities to work on a daily/long term basis.
We require Teachers and Learning Support assistants across Hillingdon and the surrounding area for day to day as well as long term work. We offer the best daily rates and work with range of excellent schools, both mainstream and independent. – Intervention Specialists Teachers are required to teach across primary/secondary/SEN schools in Hillingdon – Experience & qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Qualified Teachers/ Graduates or Learning Support staff welcome
- Regular/Consistent work available
- Working with Hertfordshire primary/secondary/SEN schools
- Required to provide 1-1 or small group sessions.
- Working with pupils providing tuition/ booster groups
- Delivering our specialist Intervention sessions on literacy and numeracy!
- Engaging pupils to help them catch up or excel within particular subjects!
Why work with us?
- Refer a friend and get £100!
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Consistent available work
- Competitive daily rates
- Dedicated consultants
Registration is fast and virtual and can be done from the comfort of your own home. We provide you with a full COVID-19 handbook and all the essential information to keep you safe before you attend a supply booking.
The work available at our schools is across the county. We welcome British or overseas trained, experienced or newly qualified teachers to apply, who feel confident and willing to take up a challenge teaching new students and broadening their experience building relationships in a variety of different schools.
In each school you will be extremely supported by full time class teachers and support staff who know the pupils and school’s policies well.
If you would like to hear more please click apply or feel free to contact Andre on 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.