Key Stage 1 Teacher
PRIMARY Teacher – Key Stage One (KS1) – TRING – Hertfordshire
£25,543 – £37,152 per annum
September 2020 Start
Full Time, Long Term
Are you a passionate KS1 Teacher on the lookout for a new position within an outstanding school?
Supply Desk are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join a primary school in the Tring area from September 2020. The school prides themselves on providing the best learning for their pupils and has excellent support structure and an attractive working culture. You will also be supported by the school in any way necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
The ideal candidate:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- You will be required to work confidently with key stage 1 pupils
- Full Teaching responsibility
- Planning and marking will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Able to support any SEN pupils within the class
Benefits of Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training
- Dedicated account support and consultants on hand for support
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you are interested in a Primary Teacher position in Hertfordshire, please call Jenny Harrison on 01923 295 300 or please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.