Key Stage 1 Teacher
Supply Desk are currently recruiting a Key Stage 1 Teacher for one of our Sheffield based clients.
The school put the children at the heart of everything they do, their philosophy is to inspire children to be the best they can be. The school is very diverse and have created a cultured environment. The school are encouraged to be kind to one another and celebrate and respect differences.
Staff are very team like, an ideal candidate would be a team player to fit into this supportive environment.
- To implement and deliver an broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils, incorporating the National Curriculum
- Foster a stimulating and creative learning environment and educational experience
- Share in the development of the school curriculum, courses and study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and there.
- To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of all pupils and keep such records as are required
- Use a variety of delivery methods appropriate to student’s learning styles
This role is full time starting ASAP but the school are awaiting the appointment of the right candidate. The role is suitable for NQT’s or experienced teachers, pay is negotiable depending on experience.
The school are now collating CV’s to shortlist, if you would like to be considered for this role or would like more information contact Tom on 0114 272 5535 or email email@example.com
At Supply Desk we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.