Key Stage 1 Teacher
KS1 Teacher – Job share – Medium sized Primary School
April 2021 – Princes Risborough
A warm and welcoming school who is continually improving in Princes Risborough is seeking a fully qualified KS1 Teacher to start a job share role of 2/3 days a week to start in April 2021
About the school:
- A medium sized vibrant primary school in Princes Risborough
- Extremely supportive school with excellent SLT
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
- Driven to inspire all children to be confident and happy
- Inclusive environment where all staff and pupils are encouraged and celebrated
- Extensive TA support
- Driven by their vision and values
“Every child should be provided with opportunities to allow them to suceed”
- Job share – 2/3 days a week – Primary school in Princes Risborough
- Utilise teaching assistants to provide support and extensions for pupils as appropriate
- Will be required to plan and deliver own lessons to attract and retain pupils attention
- Fair teaching timetable with ample marking and preparation time
- Teach creatlively using the range of resources provided including hands on activities and the use of technology
- QTS / KS1 teacher
- UK teaching experience – Experienced or NQT’s are equally welcomed to apply
- Be patient and have a caring nature
- Enthusiasm for teaching and the ability to instill a love of learning in pupils
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Waqqas on: 01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas including Hertfordshire and Middlesex. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.