Key Stage 1 Teacher
At supply desk we are working exclusively with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ school in Aylesbury to assist them in their search for a new KS1 Teacher to join their warm and welcoming school. They believe that all children have the right to develop a love for learning about the world they are living in and be able to perform to the best of their ability in a caring and secure environment.
September 2019 start
Paid to scale
What they are looking for
- QTS / KS1 teacher
- UK teaching experience
- Be passionate and have a caring nature
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
- Passion to craft and design own lessons
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
In return you will receive your own dedicated consultant, excellent rates of pay and automated time sheets completed by the school. You can even earn yourself an extra £100 in our refer a friend scheme!
About the school
- Ofsted “OUTSTANDING”
- Easily accessible by car or a short bus journey from local train stations
- Excellent facilities
- Driven to inspire all children to achieve their potential
- Strong values: honesty, respect happiness and responsibility.
- Extensive TA support
“We are seeking an equally caring and passionate KS1 Teacher to join our supportive team”
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for and would like to be put forward for this KS1 teacher role in Aylesbury please send a CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call Supply desk on 01923 295300 / 01494 840527 /
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.