Key Stage 1 Teacher
Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher required for a good Infant Primary School – Brent – January 2021 start
Year 1 or Year 2 Teaching Experience
Supply Desk are working closely with a good infant school in Brent, who are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to their school from January 2021.
A delightful school in Brent with a mixed ethnic community are actively seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and vibrant qualified Key Stage 1 primary teacher to join their staff team in January 2021. You will be part of a supportive and hard working team of staff dedicated to the academic success of their pupils. With this primary school being infant only, the level of expertise, along with facilities is second to none in the area and would be brilliant for any Key Stage 1 Teacher to be a part of.
Candidates ideally will:
- Have working knowledge of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum and have a genuine passion for working with young children
- Be able to understand the complexities of transitioning up from the Early Years into the KS1 and then Year 2 SATS
- Experience of subject specialisms and/or experience of co-ordinator roles would also be advantageous for this particular school
- If you have Key Stage 1 SATS experience, this would be welcomed, however not essential
In return, you would have access to outstanding facilities, custom made classrooms for Key Stage 1 and a wealth of teaching and learning experience. You would be joining a very creative and inspiring staff team which has been commended locally for the learning environment they have created for their children.
• Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher – Year 1 or Year 2
• Key Stage 1 SATS experience or phonics specialism highly desired
• NQT’s or experienced teachers welcome
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Zoe on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.