Key Stage 2 Teacher
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TEACHING AT A KS2 LEVEL? WITH PART TIME/FULL TIME OPTIONS AVAILABLE APPLY NOW!
PAY: Pay to scale
HOURS: Full time/Part time
START DATE: January 2021
LOCATION: High Wycombe
We now offer you an encouraging opportunity as a Key Stage 2 teacher within an established and reputable primary school setting located in the High Wycombe area.
A vibrant medium sized primary school in High Wycombe. Children are at the centre of decisions made at the school and they pride themselves on providing an inclusive learning environment and opportunities for success regardless of background, needs and abilities. Staff are supported as the school recognises that this is key in order to develop pupils in to achiever with high aspirations of themselves.
The role will require you to:
- Full teaching responsibility for your KS2 class including planning, teaching and implementing the national curriculum
- Endorsing the schools behaviour code and following policies as necessary
- Delivering and developing schemes of work
- Experience in supporting pupils with SEN in a mainstream environment
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests and abilities using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Supervising pupils throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing pupils’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
The ideal candidate:
Previous experience or exposure to teaching KS2, and some experience in providing intervention strategies as well as dealing with SEN students.
A recognised teaching qualification is compulsory.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact Jenny on 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752499 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!