Key Stage 2 Teacher
September 2019 start
A ‘Good’ school in Aylesbury is seeking a qualified KS2 teacher to start in September 2019. This school has a strong atmosphere were students are keen to learn meaning their outcomes are good which means in turn the school is continuing to improve.
About the school
- Ofsted good
- Easily accessible by car or a short bus journey from local train stations
- Excellent facilities
- Driven to inspire all children to achieve their potential
- Extensive TA support
“The ideal candidate will be as passionate and driven as we are” Head Teacher
- Full time 5 day a week role
- You will take on the role of a KS2 Teacher
- Passion to craft and design own lessons
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
- QTS / KS2 teacher
- UK teaching experience
- Be patient and have a caring nature
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
If you are interested in being put forward for this KS2 teacher role in Aylesbury please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com.
For more information please call Supply desk on 01494 840527 /
01296 752499 /07917018329
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.