Key Stage 2 Teacher
Supply Desk is pleased to offer this Full Time KS2 Teacher role with pay to scale in Aylesbury, starting September 2021.
Located in Bletchley, this school focuses on fostering the spiritual and moral awareness while growing understanding of other religions and cultural groups within a multicultural society.
“The school’s relationship with the local community is central to pupils’ experiences and pupils relish opportunities to contribute positively. Equally, they receive much in return, readily welcoming local visitors into school, learning extensively from their varied tales and experiences.” – Ofsted
• To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
• Understand the needs of individual children, their previous educational experience, and have adequate knowledge of their home background including medical concerns, ethnic origin home language and religion.
• Develop pupils practical / ‘life skills’.
• To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum KS2, ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
• Promote a rich, stimulating and caring environment to encourage all pupils to learn.
• Manage pupil behaviour and standards, encouraging a high standard of behaviour and mutual respect between all members of the school community.
• Successful teaching experience working the National Curriculum to KS2
• Ability to assess children effectively and plan accordingly; differentiating work to meet each child’s needs
• Ability to create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
• A dedicated, passionate and nurturing personality
• A good ICT capability
• Committed to inclusion & equal opportunities
If you would like to become a part of a lively, structured and caring atmosphere which fosters building strong links among staff, parents, governors and the village community, as a KS2 Teacher then send your CV to Jennifer.Harrison@supplydesk.co.uk. If you’d like to know more about this role please call our team on 01923 295300 / 07435 552169.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.