KS1 Primary School Teacher Bradford
KS1 Primary School Teacher required in Bradford.
Supply Desk are working closely with a vibrant and multicultural Primary School in the heart of Bradford. The school would benefit from an inspirational KS1 primary school teacher who really cares about children’s education and is driven towards the success of children achieving their full potential.
The school is looking for:
- An engaging leader who encourages children to want to learn and achieve.
- A creative KS1 primary school teacher who plans fun and valuable learning experiences.
- Informative and excellent collaborative practice within vibrant teams.
- Driven and focussed on creating positive outcomes for all children.
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Experience working closely with children in a school setting.
- DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to undergo a new one.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you are a dedicated teacher that meets all the requirements for this role then email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com or call Lucy on 0113 3670991.