KS1 Teaching Assistant
KS1 Teaching Assistant required in Haywards Heath
This position is to start ASAP until December 2020, with a possiblity of continuing beyond into 2021. You will be based mostly in Reception, working with small groups and providing 1:1 support where needed. The role is full time.
The school is based in Haywards Heath
This school encourages their pupils to be brave and to do some encourage independence amongst all. This school provides a well-structured and engaging curriculum to pupils whilst simultaneously emphasising their individual needs. They promote good behaviour in children and good contribution to wider community.
This school highly values strong and lasting relationships between school and home and achieve this by promoting active involvement of parents into the schooling of their children. They provide a safe and happy environment in which the pupils strive for success.
- Level 3 TA or Childcare qualification preferable but not essential
- Reliable, enthusiastic and friendly
- Self-motivated, with ability to motivate children of all abilities
- Supportive and empathetic nature
- Committed to safeguarding of children
- Be able to supply references for the past 2 years at least
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new on
- Working with small groups and individual pupils within KS1
- Be able to manage behaviour of those that the individual is supporting
- Giving the class teacher the support they require
- Assistance with the implementation of pre-planned lessons and activities
- Promoting maximum educational, social and psychological development of pupils
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teachers and schools across the UK. We aim to match teachers with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teachers alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
Don’t delay if you are reliable, altruistic, and enthusiastic to support the young minds of tomorrow, please apply today! Or contact me directly for more details:
If interested please call Catherine at Supply Desk on 01273 609993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org