KS2 General Teaching Assistants
KS2 General Teaching Assistants needed
– KS2 General teaching assistant roles
– ‘Outstanding’ primary school
– Openshaw, M11
– Full-time and part-time roles available
Supply Desk are working closely with an ‘Outstanding’ 2 form entry primary school in Openshaw, M11. The school have an excellent reputation within the local community as the pupils are proud to belong to this thriving community school and take delight in their learning’. The leadership team and management of the school are considered to be outstanding within this ‘thriving community school’.
The school are looking to recruit general teaching assistants to work with KS2 classes. As a general teaching assistant you would be expected to help plan and deliver basic phonics and numeracy lessons to the class. The school are looking for general teaching assistants with positive and upbeat personalities who can add value to the school’s existing reputation.
The ideal candidate…
- ‘Sparky’ and upbeat personality
- Experience working in an educational or care setting preferred, but not necessary
- The ability to build rapport
- ‘Outstanding’ 2 form entry primary school in Openshaw, M11
- General teaching assistant to a class of around 30 early years pupils
- Helping to plan and deliver interactive lessons
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who are disengaged
- ASAP start in an Openshaw primary school
- Full-time and part-time roles available
- Daily pay rate of £58-£65
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.