KS2 Primary Teacher – Southampton
Primary KS2 Teacher needed for a Junior school in central Southampton
Pay – £100- £115 per day
Location – Southampton, Hampshire
Hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
Supply Desk are working with an excellent Junior school in Southampton who need a teacher for sickness cover. You will need to be happy to cover all subjects in a lower Key Stage 2 class.
What is expected from you;
- Be an experienced Primary Teacher with QTS
- Flexible with age groups and happy to work across Early Years and or Key Stages 1-2
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes. Mark at the end of the day if requested and ensure the classroom is left tidy
Benefits of working for Supply Desk;
- Regular work across Southampton and the surrounding areas
- Opportunity to work in partnership with us at Southampton Primary schools and the in the wider area for Hampshire supply service.
- Great rates of pay
- Regular CPD training including Autism Awareness, 1-1 tuition and Behaviour management
- A dedicated consultant who will work above and beyond to get you out to work
- Opportunity for longer term roles
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ian on 02380 230 340.
If this role is not what you are looking for please feel free to get in touch as we work with Primary, Secondary and SEN specialist schools right across Southampton and Hampshire.