KS2 Primary Teacher
PRIMARY TEACHER KS2 – Year 5 / Year 6
Supply Desk are proud to be working with a “GOOD” Primary school in Southampton
What they are looking for
- Primary Teacher KS2 – Year 5 / Year 6
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of theKS2 curriculum
- Must have experience of helping Year 6 pupils through their SAT’s
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standard
About the School
- Ofsted “GOOD”
- The school pride themselves on knowing every child well so that they can nurture them and guide them carefully in their next steps of learning
The school hope to provide an education which enables children to:
- Achieve to the best of their ability
- be happy, healthy, confident, independent learners
- to develop a set of values which will form a strong foundation for later life
The school are looking for a Year 5 / 6 Primary Teacher for short term cover which may be extended.
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Supply Desk on 02380 230340.
Supply Desk are proud to be working with and supporting over 100 schools across the city. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!