KS2 Primary Teacher
Teacher of Key Stage 2
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TEACHING AT A KS2 LEVEL? WITH PART TIME/FULL TIME OPTIONS AVAILABLE APPLY NOW!
PAY: Pay to scale
HOURS: Full time/Part time
START DATE: September 2021
We now offer you an encouraging opportunity as a Key Stage 2 teacher within an established and reputable primary school setting located in Thurrock.
The school is a multi-cultural, top scoring and supporting organisation which is keen to bring on board a new Key Stage 2 teacher who will successfully deliver the curriculum and actively engage with the young students.
“Our aim is to be an inspirational school creating good people, good citizens of the future – in an atmosphere that promotes confidence, high academic achievement, prime physical health and resilient emotional well-being”
The role will require you to:
– Support across KS2 including planning, teaching and implementing the national curriculum
– Endorsing the schools behaviour code and assessing student behaviour patterns
– Delivering and developing schemes of work
– Experience in working with SEN students is preferable
– Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines
– Teaching a full range of subject areas.
– Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
– Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
– Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
– Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
– Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
– Setting and conducting testing.
– Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
– Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
The ideal candidate:
An individual with a passion to thrive as a role model for the young students, with the confidence to deliver a well-planned, organised scheme of work. Previous experience or exposure to teaching KS2, and some experience in providing intervention strategies as well as dealing with SEN students.
A QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and/or PGCE is compulsory.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 07435 552169 or email me your current cv to email@example.com
We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
I look forward to hearing from you