KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant
KS2 SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT (AUTISM SPECIALIST) REQUIRED
PRIMARY SCHOOL IN MANCHESTER, M15
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Do you have good behaviour management skills and are able to understand the needs of children with autism?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate SEN teaching assistant who can support a year 6 pupil who has autism with behaviour and sensory needs in a primary school in Central Manchester.
- Behaviour Support Specialist – working 1:1 with an autistic, high-functioning child in KS2 at a ‘Good’ primary school in Manchester
- Using strategies and a personal approach to effectively manage and support challenging behaviour
- Engaging in sensory play and activities to stimulate the child’s mental and physical development
- Full time, temporary position with the opportunity for a permanent contract available
- Welcoming, positive and friendly ‘Good’ primary school allowing their children to get off to the best possible start
- Pay rate £58-£65 per day
- October Start
- Nurturing and patient individual
- Experience required working as a teaching assistant
- Knowledge and/or experience of autism
- Comfortable with challenging behaviour
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to Hamza.email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.