KS2 Primary Teacher – “Good” Ofsted – 2 form entry – Seeking Experienced Teachers – Amersham, Buckinghamshire – September 2021
Would you like to spend the rest of the academic year in a warm and welcoming school? Can you imagine teaching a motivated class of Year 5 children?
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with this inspiring 2 form entry primary school as they seek a proactive KS2 teacher to join their team after the summer break.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply today!
**KS2 Teacher – Year 5
**2 form entry primary school
**Start after October half term until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role becoming permanent from the next academic year
Based in Buckinghamshire, this happy two-form entry primary school is an innovative setting that encourage pupils to develop creatively alongside the development of academic skills. There is a tight knit community feel where parents are highly supportive of the learning environment! The school is a happy and warm environment with low staff turnover where you will be supported throughout the rest of the academic year and beyond if the role becomes permanent.
About the Role – KS2 Teacher
• QTS achieved and observed “good” level of teaching.
• You will be a confident KS2 teacher who enjoys teaching a creative and balanced curriculum.
• You will need to be available for a start after October half term
• The suitable KS2 teacher will be an individual who is committed to planning a holistic approach to the curriculum and ensuring high attainment levels.
• You will be a KS2 teacher who has previously taught in KS2.
How to apply
If you are interested in this primary teacher post, or teaching a KS2 class, please contact Alicja at Supply desk on 01494 840 527. Alternatively send your updated CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org