Newham| Primary Teacher – KS2| Full time| January 2022 Start
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a friendly and bright primary school located in Newham in their search for a Primary Teacher for KS2. The school prides itself on being inclusive and culturally diverse. They continually strive for improvement and to progress and move forward as a whole school community. Every child at this school is encouraged to exceed their potential in an environment which is safe, happy and stimulating.
The Job – KS2 Primary teacher:
- To inspire KS2 pupils guided by the KS2 curriculum
- Deliver engaging and inspiring lessons across all subjects in the KS2 curriculum
- To tailor lessons for different learning styles and abilities in order to engage pupils and help them to succeed to the best of their ability
- Experienced and newly qualified teachers will be welcomed
- To plan and mark then track data to scaffold children’s learning appropriately
- A teacher qualification recognised in the UK
- To have the Right to Work in the United Kingdom
- To have working knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- To be professional and a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of teaching in KS2
The school are keen to interview Primary Teachers for this position in Newham as soon as possible so do not delay in applying if the role is of interest. Please feel free to contact us with any questions surrounding the vacancy.
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay*
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
* Out of hours on-call service*
* Day to day or long term assignments*
Alternatively, Kim on: 01708 209 016 for more information.
Supply Desk is proud to be working in partnership with Havering County Council and represent a host of opportunities across Havering and the surrounding areas. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. Alternatively you must hold a full, current valid DBS which is registered to the update service and be able to produce the original certificate.