KS2 Teaching Assistant needed Blackley
KS2 Teaching Assistant needed in Blackley
Supply Desk are REC gold standard regulated putting us in the top 5% of agencies within the UK
Passionate KS2 teaching assistant needed in Blackley
- Are you caring & patient?
- Are you nurturing & understanding?
- Are you passionate about education & helping children to learn?
- Are you close to the Blackley area?
If the answer is yes then Supply Desk would love to hear from you!
This Ofsted graded “Good” school in Blackley, Manchester would like a passionate KS2 Teaching Assistant to bring new and creative skills to this already fantastic school in order to inspire and encourage children from the earliest age possible. This school hopes that by the time children have finished Year 6 they will confident, resilient, passionate about their learning, highly literate and numerate along with being well-equipped to become leaders in their new schools and environments.
As a KS2 teaching assistant you will be responsible for:
- Helping and supporting children either 1:1 or working with small groups
- Preparing the classroom and helping to clear up at the end of the day
- Reading to children and listening to them read
- Assisting the teacher with general teaching duties
Pay: £65 – £75
You will need a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for a Teaching Assistant Role in the Blackley M9 area, please apply now by sending your CV to Porteya.email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Porteya on 0161 832 8092.