KS3/4 Maths Teacher
Maths Teacher Needed
Supply Desk are very excited to be partnering with a Secondary School in Portsmouth.
They are currently looking for a full time KS3 / KS4 Maths Teacher until the end of the academic year.
The school has recently gone through some recent changes, and as a result, is thriving. With a versatile and well varied curriculum, students and staff are excited and enthusiastic to be there. No two days are the same, and we just know that this is a school to watch.
Who you are:
- Qualified to teach and work in the UK- with relevant experience and recent references
- Ability to teach Maths up to KS4
- Proven track record of raising attainment within a similar setting
- Comfortable continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities.
- Understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations and standards of results and behaviour.
Benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay £110-£180
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management and Professional Standards and Practice
If you are interested in this role please call Jack on 02380 230340 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org