Learning Support Assistant – SEN
Learning Support Assistants / Teaching Assistants Needed
x3 Needed in a Primary School
Beaconsfield – Buckinghamshire
£70 – 90 per day
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for inspirational Learning Support and Teaching Assistants with experience working in schools either primary or secondary. The ideal candidates will be local to Beaconsfield. We are seeking a Teaching assistant that has a positive and creative approach who encourages pupils to engage and learn. We have been working with schools across Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply staffing requirements since 2002.
About the role:
- Ensure the pupils needs are met and are supported in any way that is needed
- Experience supporting pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties.
- Personal care may be involved with the role
- Working both 1:1 and within small groups supporting pupils with MLD.
- Work with classroom teachers and subject leaders to support them with the class
- Be confident with dealing with any challenging behaviour
- Working with children aged 2-19
Requirements for the role:
- Transferrable skills from a different profession, such as a care background/Social Worker/Sports Coach/Graduate of Psychology/Ex-Military/Police are desirable
- Experience in a learning support assistant role is desirable but not essential
- Have regard for the need to safeguard pupils’ well-being by following relevant statutory guidance along with school policies and practice
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
If you would like to know more please contact Supply Desk on 07787 276 270 | 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@Supplydesk.co.uk
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)