Learning Support Assistant – SEN
SEN LSA (Learning Support Assistant) needed for a September 2021 start
ASD / Visual impairment / Hearing Impairment / Behavioural
September 2021 start
Do you enjoy working with children?
Do you have the personality to support special needs students (ASD, Hearing / Sight impairments / Behavioural)?
Are you keen to make a difference to pupil’s progression in the classroom and for the future?
An all the way through school situated in the Milton Keynes area is looking for a LSA to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupils with special needs which include ASD, Behavioural problems, Sight impairments or Hearing impairments. The school is known for its inclusive learning environment. As the applicant you will have the opportunity to express if your preference is working within the primary or secondary year groups.
You will be required to be available 5 days a week but part time options are also available.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting pupils/students with their physical, emotional and academic needs
- Enabling learner to access the curriculum
- Support the pastoral needs of the learner
- Play an active part in setting up the learning environment
- Supporting learner on a 1:1 basis, within the classroom and working with small groups in a range of activities throughout the day
- Make use of resources such as now and next boards and picture cards to help pupils
To apply for this rewarding role as an SEN LSA in Milton Keynes contact Jennifer today!
01923 295300 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.