Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant – Kent
Supply Desk is working with mainstream and specialist SEN schools in Kent, recruiting for dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work 1:1 and with small groups of students with SEMH.
If you are passionate about helping students who need that extra hand achieve, this is a perfect opportunity for you as it incredibly rewarding and is unique within the education sector.
If you have experience working with children with SEN, or have a background that transfers well with SEN, then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
• You would be working with a dedicated team of Consultants with nearly 40 years total experience
• Termly CPD training days, including CPD for Behaviour Management and Cover Supervision Training
• Competitive rates of Pay
• Termly Networking Evens
• Working supporting the main class teacher, 1:1 or in small groups with students with SEN
• SEN needs may include Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH), Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
• Collaborating with the Class Teacher and SENCO in providing support for the students concerned
• Opportunities (depending on the role) to go temp to perm
The Ideal Candidate
• Previous experience working with children
• A good standard of Education
• A background in Psychology and/or SEN would be desirable but not essential
• Must hold an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or willing to pay for a new one
Please call Katharine on 01634 404876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other lopportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.