Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant – Leeds – Full time
Supply Desk are currently recruiting to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work in a primary school in Leeds. The successful candidate will be working alongside a supportive senior leadership team in a vibrant and diverse school 2 form entry school. This is a full time, long term role which is due to start in November. The Learning Support Assistant will have experience working with children with challenging behaviour or Special Needs in an education setting.
- Hold a minimum of a relevant Level 2 qualification.
- Have experience working with children with challenging behaviour or SEN.
- Ideally have experience working in a primary school.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
Safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare is important to the schools which means that an applicant must hold a valid Enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for a check through Supply Desk.
If you would like to apply for the Learning Support Assistant role or require any further information please call Holly Johnson on 0113 367 0991.