Learning Support Assistant
Working with children is full of surprises, joy and fulfilment! Do you agree?
Role – Learning support staff
Location – Uxbridge (Hillingdon)
Hours – Full or Part Time (8:30 – 15:30)
Start – ASAP
Pay – £70 – 110 per day
Working with children can be extremely rewarding. Being learning support staff is a great way to do so. We support a number of schools with finding quality staff that enjoying enriching the learning of children.
Supply Desk are working with lovely schools in Uxbridge to recruit learning support staff to join the schools family. You will be supported with excellent training and development by the SLT.
The role will require the following responsibilities;
- Supporting students with their learning both within and outside of the classroom.
- Working with small groups supporting classroom activities
- Working 1:1 with individual pupils to support their needs.
- Assisting class teacher with the management and set up of lessons.
- Taking pupils outside of classroom when necessary for their learning.
- Supporting pupils with specific SEN such as Autism, ADHD or mobility.
The ideal candidate will have /be;
- Previous experience with children or within schools.
- Good knowledge of SEN or a passion to develop
- Able to manage challenging behaviour
- Able to commit to working fixed days – full or part time
- Has a clear and valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Haider.Raza@supplydesk.co.uk or call Haider Raza on: 01923 295300 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.