Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Good Rated Secondary School
High Wycombe Area
March 2021 Start – Temp to Perm
Supply Desk are proud to be working with a good rated Secondary School based in the High Wycombe area in their search for a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to join their team for a start from March 2021.
You will be working alongside a range of professionals, with you then providing 1:1 & group support to a range of students across KS3,4 & 5 and supporting students with moderate-complex needs.
The support you provide will vary from student to student – This will most likely be learning & behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD), speech and language etc.
This is also a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational psychology or child development graduate seeking invaluable in-class experience before going onto their masters or teacher training.
- Learning Support Assistant (LSA) High Wycombe area
- Supporting a variety of needs from: Learning & Behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD)
- Providing 1:1 & group support – KS3, 4, 5
- Must be able to adapt to cater for all individual needs and abilities
- Working alongside a range of professionals
- March 2021 Start – Full time – Temp to perm
The Ideal Learning Support Assistant (LSA):
- Degree required or previous experience (6 months minimum)
- Must have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs
- You must be able to inspire and motivate the students
- A passion to support students with special needs or with intervention groups
- Graded ‘Good’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Supportive SLT
- Plenty of CPD sessions available and opportunities for team building
- High achieving and ambitious Secondary School
- Located in the High Wycombe area – close to transport amenities and onsite parking
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire and the surrounding areas including Berkshire and Middlesex. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (AGY)