Learning Support Assistant
Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) Learning Support Assistants (LSA)
Heathfield, East Sussex
Supply Desk are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Learning Support Assistants to join a PRU to support qualified teachers in delivering the progressive curriculum to young learners with challenging behaviours based in Heathfield, East Sussex.
The successful Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisation and problem solving skills
- Be a good mentor/role model
- Emotionally resilient, non-judgemental, calm and patient.
- Previous experience working in challenging environments such as youth work and teaching.
- Due to the nature of the role you must hold a full clean UK driving licence.
- A valid DBS (preferably on update service)
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
- Providing day to day classroom support to the children, and assisting with pupil behaviour
- Committing to raising the aspirations and achievement of all our pupils
- Establishing good relationships and acting as a role model
- Encouraging students to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher in order to improve professional development
- Helping to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to Kirsty.email@example.com or if you would to find out more information about this role or chat about what you would like from your next position call me on 07920 711 768 today!