Learning Support Assistant
SEMH Learning Support Assistant – Worthing, West Sussex
Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) Learning Support Assistant
- The role will be supporting SEMH Students on a 1:1, 1:2 or group basis. The students will need to be motivated/ encouraged to complete activities and provide a safe educational setting for all.
- The school caters for students aged 5-11 and is based in rural countryside in Worthing, West Sussex.
- Start: ASAP
- The hours are 8:30am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday.
- Pay: £60-£85 per day based on experience.
- Report to: Assistant Head of School
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience/ knowledge in SEN/SEMH/EBD
- Must be a patient and reliable.
- Be able to work well in a team.
- Be proactive in meeting student’s needs.
- Have experience with SEN in a primary or secondary school setting.
- Should be able to empathise with their pupils and be able to set a good example.
Horsham, West Sussex – SEMH Learning Support Assistant
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay (£60 – £85)
Weekly pay every Friday
A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this SEMH Learning Support Assistant in Worthing, West Sussex or other jobs in education please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!