Learning Support Assistant (LSA) – Psychology Graduate
Role: Learning Support Assistant (LSA) – Psychology Graduate
School Setting: Special educational Needs (SEN) School
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Pay: £60-£80 per day
Contract: Long Term, Full-time
Do you like to make a positive impact in society?
Are you looking to join the frontline staff in schools?
Develop skills in supporting students in closing the gap from the disruption in learning of COVID-19. Working with some of the most inspirational settings across Brighton, East Sussex.
This rewarding role is the type of role that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of individuals and build up a portfolio of work and outstanding experience for further career development.
Brighton, East Sussex – Learning Support assistant (LSA) – Psychology Graduate
- Are you a Psychology Graduate and want to pursue a career in Child/Education Psychology?
- Are you an Aspiring Music or Art therapist? Or and Educational / Clinical Psychologist?
- Have you been thinking about Occupational Therapy or Speech and Language?
- Would you like to work with some of the finest Therapists in Brighton, East Sussex PRUs and SEN schools?
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
– CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
– Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay (£60-£80)
– Weekly pay every Friday
– A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
– Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
– Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) other jobs in education please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!