Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistants required!
Supply Desk are seeking learning support assistants for a number of Secondary schools across Southampton, supporting children across a wide range of ages and abilities. The role will be for 5 days a week and will start immediately on an ongoing basis. For the right candidates the schools will strongly consider making the roles permanent. This is a great opportunity for experienced LSAs to gain further experience and also for those wishing to start their career in education.
- Working with children aged 11-16
- Working across a small team to help promote a safe and engaging learning environment
- Supporting pupils in small groups
- Keeping parents involved of pupil progression or issues that occur
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Extensive opening hours
- Flexible work
- Excellent CPD opportunities
How do I apply?
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02380 230340