Learning Support Assistant Needed in Bradford – Autism
Learning Support Assistant Needed in Bradford – Autism Experience Essential
I am looking to recruit an experienced LSA for a position at a Bradford secondary school. This is a full time role to start immediately until the end of the academic year. The perfect candidate will be an experienced LSA and available 5 days per week; experience supporting children with Autism is essential. Must have, or be willing to apply for, a DBS subscribed to the update service.
Our client is a large Bradford secondary school with a student and staff body of around 2000. The school has a community feel built upon the values of aspiration, respect and equality and the aim is for their students to be confident, resilient and successful individuals. The perfect candidate must share this positive ethos and have a drive to make a difference within a diverse, vibrant, cohesive community. It is essential that you are able to build supportive relationships with students and create an environment in which they feel safe and eager to learn.
The school is fully accessible, perfect for commuters with a location only 10 minutes away from the M606 and with great public transport links.
A Learning Support Assistant will:
Support for pupils:
- Support pupils’ learning activities, attend to additional learning needs and help in development
- Help with the car and support of pupils
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual pupils and groups
- Be an effective model for pupil behaviour
- Assist pupils’ in carrying out schemes of work and programmes set by teaching staff
- Support pupils in their individual learning and development
- Help pupils to develop their literacy and numeracy skills
- Enable students to become more independent learners and help raise the standards of achievement for all pupils
Support for the teacher:
- Contribute to the management of pupils’ behaviour, both in the classroom and in the playground
- Support the Academy curriculum
- Provide support for learning activities
- Assist in the maintenance of a safe environment for pupils and staff
- Assis in the record of pupils’ progress
**RATES OF PAY UP TO £80 PER DAY/£19200 PER ANNUM**
If you feel you are suited to this role call Rebecca at the Leeds office ASAP on 0113 367 0991 or email email@example.com, I am looking to recruit candidates imminently so do not hesitate in calling.