Learning Support Assistant
Supply Desk are pleased to be working with a prominent school located in the High Wycombe area. We are searching for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to support children in their classroom activities and support children with any specific special education needs. The school believes in laying the foundations during primary and secondary education, enabling lifelong learning and well-rounded adults. The institution is active in the community and encourage families’ involvement within school life. They are extremely supportive of their staff and provide regular CPD and opportunities for team building.
- Plan/prepare and deliver support to KS1, KS2
- Good classroom management, able to manage pupils’ behaviour.
- Responsible for working with pupils by supporting their needs to improve learning.
- Supporting the class teacher as one of their teaching assistants.
- Able to think on your feet to adapt activities to support the child and cater to their needs.
- A calm and patient approach which is a must as children may find change and transitions particularly difficult.
- Someone who prides themselves on providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for all children regardless of different needs, abilities and backgrounds.
- A genuine passion for improving the attainment of students
- Comfortable and confident working with multiple children in a classroom setting
- Clear communicator with excellent listening skills
- A nurturing and patient personality, enabling children to thrive
- A TA, Childcare, Education or Social Care qualification or good experience supporting Teaching and Learning in schools would be advantageous.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to raja.singh@Supplydesk.co.ukor call Raja on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)