Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant (SEN Teaching Assistant)
Fantastic Secondary SEN School – Havering – Excellent pay
At Supply Desk are proud to be working with an ‘Outstanding’ SEN School in Havering with their search for a Learning Support Assistants (SEN Teaching Assistant) to join their SEN team for a September 2021 start.
You will be working alongside a range of professionals, shadowing and learning from them, with you then providing 1:1 & group, dealing with moderate-complex needs..
The support you provide will vary from pupil to pupil depending on the type of Special Educational Needs (SEN) they have – This will most likely be learning & behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD), Complex needs, speech and language etc.
- Learning Support Assistant (SEN Teaching Assistant)
- Supporting a variety of needs from: Learning & Behaviour difficulties and Autism (ASD)
- Moderate to complex needs – PMLD, MLD, ADHD
- Providing 1:1 & group support – KS1 throuhg to KS4/5
- Working alongside a range of professionals
- September 2021 Start – Long-Term & Full Time
THE IDEAL LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- One of the following qualifications is desirable but not essential;
- Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Diploma
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Must have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs
- You must be able to inspire and motivate the pupils
- A passion to support students with special needs
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic team of teachers throughout
- Plenty of CPD sessions available
- High achieving and ambitious Secondary School
- Located in Havering area – close to transport amenities
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant (SEN Teaching Assistant)
opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to Account Support Zoe on 01708 209016 / 07423 653247 or email me on email@example.com.
We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!