Learning support assistants
Learning Support Assistant – Portsmouth
Supply Desk are seeking an experienced LSA to work in a Secondary school, supporting children within the classroom. The role will be for 5 days a week and will start from January on an ongoing basis. For the right person the school will strongly consider making the role permanent. The role will involve working with pupils that have Autism, Challenging behaviour and learning difficulties.
- Working with children aged 11-16
- Working across a small team to help promote a learning environment
- Supporting pupils in small groups
- Keeping parents involved of pupil progression or issues that occur
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Extensive opening hours
- Flexible work
- Excellent CPD opportunities
How do I apply?
If you are interested please email email@example.com or call the office on 02380 230340