Level 2 Nursery Nurses needed – Southampton
Supply Desk are working with a Nursery in Chilworth, Southampton who are seeking readily available Nursery Nurses for short term cover.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will provide high quality childcare. It is essential to be able to work as a team and show a can-do attitude while at work. You will build strong bonds with your key children and their parents as well as be able to plan and observe for your key children.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent Training and development.
- Working for an organisation which has opportunities in both Nurseries and Primary Schools
- Longer term opportunities available
Requirements and qualifications of a Nursery Nurse Level 3 role:
- Level 2 Qualification or above; CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in childcare is essential
- Understanding of play-based approach to children’s learning and development
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To be able to display consistent good practice and work in a positive manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- To have had experience with children aged 1-5 years.
To apply, please send your CV to Genevieve.email@example.com / call 02380 230 340