Level 3 Teaching Assistant Required
LEVEL 3 TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED IN CENTRAL MANCHESTER
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Do you have good subject knowledge and able to academically support pupils?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistant who can assist in the classroom, support interventions and occasionally cover classes in the Teachers absence.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification required
- Working across all years in a ‘Good’ 2 form entry primary school
- Experience covering classes in Teachers absence preferred
- Central Manchester
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual
- Must have experience covering classes in Teachers absence
- Good subject and curriculum knowledge required
- Must have experience with phonics
- Good classroom management essential
- Great behaviour management
- Intervention experience preferred
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
You must have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one through Supply Desk.
If you have read the advert above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.