LEVEL 3 TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant seeking a new role?
Do you have good primary curriculum knowledge?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate and experienced level 3 teaching assistant for a large, ‘outstanding’ two form entry primary school in North Manchester.
- Working across all years including EYFS
- Working with small groups delivering interventions such as Phonics, Maths and Literacy
- Supporting with guided reading and general classroom support
- Full time role with the opportunity of a permanent contract
- Pay rate £55-£65 per day
- North Manchester M40
- September start
- Must have at least a level 3 teaching assistant qualification
- UK school based experience mandatory
- Good subject and phonics knowledge required
- Must have good classroom and behaviour management
- Passionate, enthusiastic and proactive individual
- Intervention experience preferred
- Must have an online updated DBS
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to email@example.com or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092