Literacy Tutor Required in Billingshurst
English Tutor Required in Billingshurst
Supply Desk are searching on behalf of a school in the Billingshurst area to find a dedicated and engaging English Tutor. The successful candidate will provide support to the English department in ensuring that
Start Date: February 2021
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Pay: Dependent on Experience
Please be aware that this role may require remote teaching until COVID restrictions are lifted.
– Providing support to students struggling with English on a 1:1 and small group basis.
– Working with the department to identify students who would benefit from targeted interventions.
– Completing regular assessments of students’ progress.
– Providing detailed feedback to the department and SENCO.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Be genuinely passionate about seeing students succeed.
– Experience working in a school or similar setting with young people.
– Calm and flexible approach, adaptive learning style to suit the needs of each student.
– Must have a good knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 English syllabus with an emphasis on literacy.
About Supply Desk:
– Refer a friend and receive £100 when they work 5 days with us.
– Regular, ongoing CPD courses such as autism awareness and promoting positive behaviour.
– Your own dedicated consultant who takes the time to get to know you and can offer expert advice.
– A range of roles and contracts available across East and West Sussex.
If you are interested in applying for this English Tutor position in Billingshurst send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our Brighton Secondary & SEN branch a call on 01273 022 222