Love 2 Read Tutor
Love 2 Read Tutor
£60 – £75 per day dependant on qualifications and experience
Supply desk are recruiting tutors to support children with their reading within Primary schools in the Bradford area. We are looking for supportive individuals who have experience working with children in primary schools.
Love to Read is a 10 week intervention program that provides individual and intensive tuition to pupils who need additional support with their reading. This role will be perfect for someone who has worked previously as a Teaching Assistant and has good understanding of how to support literacy development and improve outcomes in children.
Essential skills required for the role:
- Experience supporting children with their reading 1:1 or in small groups.
- A supportive and creative approach to helping children learn and achieve.
- Understanding of how to support literacy development in primary education.
- Be able to draw upon a wide variety of behaviour management skills and techniques.
- Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
Safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare is important to the schools which means that an applicant must hold a valid Enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for a check through Supply Desk.
If you would like to apply for the role or for more information on other roles we have available, contact Alex on 0113 3670991 or email your CV to email@example.com