Love 2 Read Tutors required in Bradford
Love 2 Read Tutors Required in Bradford
As we are all aware, the closures of schools during the pandemic is having a knock on effect on the education of our children. Primary school students are falling further behind where they typically would be on the timescales under normal circumstances. As a result of this, the Government has provided schools with extra funding to help support the students really struggling.
Supply Desk are working with schools in the Bradford area to provide children with the extra support they need to improve their reading.
- Enthusiastic, supportive and confident in helping children learn
- Experience supporting children with their reading 1:1 or in small groups.
- Understand how to support literacy development in primary education
- A supportive and creative approach to helping children learn and achieve
- A teaching assistant qualification or equivalent is an advantage, but experience supporting learning is just as important
If you are passionate about helping students reach their potential we want to hear from you.
Supply Desk and their partnered schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore you must hold (or be willing to apply for through Supply Desk) an enhanced DBS check.
If this post describes your ideal job and you would be interested in applying, please contact us on 0113670991 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.