Love to Read – Reading Intervention – Hampshire
Primary/Secondary Tutors (Love to Read Intervention)
ASAP and April 2021 starts
Full and part time options
Enjoy Teaching Children?
Why not earn money while you combine these two passions!
Supply Desk have an increased demand for primary/secondary school reading intervention tutors, specifically delivering on our PROVEN reading programme; Love to Read. Due to Covid-19, many children are in need of extra catch up sessions across a range of subjects and areas. The foundation to academic progress for children starts with the ability to read and increasing their comprehension of words and text.
What is Love to read?
- Designed in partnership with schools to overcome literacy difficulties
- Aimed at Primary and Secondary pupils aged 6-15
- Typically 20 minute sessions, twice a week, on a 1:1, 1:2 or small group basis
- Enables struggling readers to achieve more than double the progress of typically developing readers
Training for our Love to Read programme is FREE!
We are so confident in our Love to Read programme that we offer schools a PROGRESS PROMISE and REBATE if pupils do not make progress in their reading age
Our Love to Read Tutors will receive:
- Free Training and Support
- Competitive rates of pay and dedicated Education Consultant
- Supportive school environment in which you will collaborate with the class teacher
- Access to further CPD training including behaviour management
- Access to our own ITT company
- Regular work and opportunities in a school environment
You will be working across all primary and secondary levels, dependent on your experience/qualifications. You will support children’s learning and development as directed by the school or children’s class teacher.
We encourage people who are teacher trained or a recent graduate to get in touch. We also welcome those who have a passion for reading and experience working with children in a school setting to contact us!
For further information about how to become a Supply Desk tutor please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Get in touch direct by forwarding your CV to Rebecca.Dorey@supplydesk.co.uk
Or call Becky on: 07920088445 for more information.