Lower KS2 Teacher
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER – Southampton
Lower KS2 – Year 4 teacher
What they are looking for:
- Lower KS2 experienced Year 4 Teacher
- A committed, professional, good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be passionate and have a caring nature
- Have a flexible approach to working with children of various abilities
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
- Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines also ensuring Key Stage 2 curriculum standards are adhered to.
About the school
- The school pride themselves on knowing every child well so that they can nurture them and guide them carefully in their next steps of learning
The school hope to provide an education which enables children to:
- Achieve to the best of their ability
- be happy, healthy, confident, independent learners
- to develop a set of values which will form a strong foundation for later life
The school are looking for a Year 4 Primary Teacher to cover until the end of the acedemic year.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Primary schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk.
- CPD training on a regular basis
- Flexible work opportunities
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for please send a CV you’re your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Supply Desk on 02380 230340
Supply Desk are proud to be working with and supporting schools across Southampton. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!