LSA required for KS3-4 SEMH school – Basingstoke
An Ofsted ‘GOOD’ SEN school in Basingstoke are seeking an LSA to join their team with immediate effect!
The school caters for pupils aged 11-16 who present challenging behaviour, some with SEMH needs and those on the Autistic spectrum.
We are looking to appoint a conscientious, enthusiastic and energetic learning support assistant to join the team. You will need to be resourceful, motivated and have the ability to inspire pupils who may think differently and with a range of needs. Special school experience is desirable but not essential.
You will need to:
- Have experience of working with challenging behaviour
- Ideally have ASD experience
- Be empathetic to pupils’ needs
- Be professionally discreet and respect confidentiality
- Have good interpersonal skills and sense of humour
- Be a good team worker
The position is fixed term until 31st August 2019.
For more information please call the Southampton team now on 02380 230 340 / email your CV to Genevieve.email@example.com