Competitive rate of Pay
Are you passionate about numbers, passionate about teaching and constantly innovating?
Supply desk are currently seeking innovative Maths Teachers to work in an exciting school in Camden. Maths Teachers engage our next generation with interesting and diverse ways of making numbers enjoyable. We are proud to be servicing this top school based in Camden with the best in local teaching talent.
The Maths Teacher:
- A genuine passion for Mathematics and teaching!
- A history of results improvement or continuous professional development.
- A resourceful individual who will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- An innovative thinker who is always bringing new ideas to the classroom.
- A genuine passion for the welfare and attainment of your students.
- Good rated on Ofsted and working towards outstanding.
- Fantastic leadership team providing support and development for all staff.
- Inclusive community with great relationships between staff, students and cummunity members.
Requirements for the Role:
- Planning and marking and evaluation will be involved with this role.
- Follow the schools behaviour code.
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom where necessary.
- Assessing student progress and being creative with lessons.
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent (NQT’s considered)
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils.
- Able to commute easily to Camden.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free training and development
- £100 for referring a friend, referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Can complete additional bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more please click apply or feel free to contact Andre on 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.