Mathematics Teacher – Medway area
Client School is looking for a Mathematics Teacher to join them on a full-time basis for a long-term/permanent role in the Medway area. Knowledge of Computer Science desirable!
ECTs and experienced Teachers welcome to apply!
- Teaching Mathematics (and potentially Computer Science)
- Full-time role in the Medway area
- Holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must have previous experience teaching the Mathematics UK curriculum
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable) or willing to get a new one
Please call Errika on 01634 404 876 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies in Medway visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.